Toasted Blinis with Kina Butter and Seared Beef
- 24 Marcel’s Fancy Blinis
- 100g very soft Unsalted Butter
- 60g drained Kina Meat
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 250g of Eye Fillet or Rump Steak
- Sea Salt
- 20g Unsalted Butter
- Red Onion, finely sliced.
- Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Pre-heat an oven to 180C
- Pan-fry the beef to medium-rare and allow to cool. Slice as finely as possible.
- Chop the kina very finely and mix it through the butter along with the cayenne pepper.
- Spread approximately a quarter of a teaspoon of the kina butter onto each blini and toast in the oven for 5-10mins. Top with the seared beef, seasalt, red onion and parsley.