Strawberry & Nutella Crepes
- 1 packet Marcel’s Ooh La La Crepes Gluten Free or Marcel's Double Love Sweet Crepes
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 large punnet strawberries
- 1 TBS freeze-dried strawberry powder
- Prepare crepes according to packet instructions.
- Fold each crepe into quarters. Stack four folded crepes onto each plate.
- Top each crepe stack with around ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (or to your liking). If the spread is very thick, gently heat it for 20 seconds in the microwave or in a small pot on the stove before spooning over the crepes.
- Finely dice the strawberries, leaving two large ones intact. Scatter the diced strawberry across the crepe stack, then sprinkle with freeze dried strawberry powder.
- Slice each of the two remaining strawberries in half lengthways, leaving the stem for presentation. Top each crepe stack with two strawberry halves.