Seared Teriyaki Beef with Wasabi Mayo Blinis
- 1 pack of Marcel's Fancy Blinis
- Green Beef Meadows Eye Fillet Steak
- 1/2 cup Master Foods Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2Tbs Wasabi
- Cover beef in Teriyaki sauce and leave to marinade for as long as possible.
- Heat a pan with oil and sear steak until it has been cooked to preference. Remove from heat and leave to sit for 10minutes before thinly slicing.
- In a bowl mix together mayonnaise and Wasabi.
- Place sliced steak onto blinis and top with mayonnaise before serving.