- 6 Marcel's Double Love Sweet Crepes
- 6 firm ripe peaches
- 1L water
- 430g Caster Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Bean, split lengthways
- 500g Whipped Cream
- Crushed Pistachios
- Use a sharp knife to cut a small cross on the base of each peach. Place the water, sugar, vanilla bean and cinnamon in a large saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add the peaches to the pan. Cover with a disc or non-stick baking paper and press down gently to cover the surface. Simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the peaches to a large heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Bring the poaching liquid to the boil over high heat. Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until reduced by half. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool. Remove the vanilla bean and cinnamon stick.
- Heat crepes per pack instructions. place peaches on top and drizzle with syrup, top with cream, crushed pistachios and crumble to serve