Little Mascarpone, Hazelnut & Chocolate Petite Pancakes
- 12 x Marcel's Petite Pancakes
- 40 gm soft Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp Icing Sugar
- Orange Zest
- 2 tsp Good Quality Dutch Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp Hazelnuts, toasted, skinned and chopped
- Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Gently fold the icing sugar and cocoa powder into the softened mascarpone.
- Spread the mascarpone mix over 8 of the mini hotcakes.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts and orange zest over the mascarpone mix.
- Assemble the stacks by putting two of the mascarpone hot cakes on top of each other and topping with a plain hotcake.
- Skewer the stacks with cocktail sized skewers or picks.
- Serve at room temperature with warm maple syrup.