Lemon Curd Crepe Cake
- 3 x Marcel's Double Love Sweet Crepes (Ooh La La Gluten Free Crepes can also be used)
- 1 cup Barker's Lemon Curd
- 200g Tatua Mascarpone
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Extra whipped cream
- Fresh berries or defrosted frozen berries
- Ferrero Roachers or Flake Bar
In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients for the filling until it’s light and fluffy. Heat crepes stacked on a plate (in three lots) for one minute, then allow to cool until they’re only just warm.
Put a crepe flat on a plate, then top with one tablespoon of the lemon mixture, spreading it right out to the edges. Top with another crepe, then repeat until you’ve used all of your mixture. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 3 – 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, top with whipped cream, fresh berries and crushed Ferrero Rochers. Slice with a large sharp knife.