Espresso & Chocolate Icecream Pancakes
- 12 Marcel’s Happy Pancakes
- 500ml warm Espresso
- 250g Mascarpone Cream Cheese
- 200g best quality Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 6 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 x 470ml tub Oob Organic Double Chocolate Ice-Cream
- Gently melt 150g of the chopped chocolate with the vegetable oil. Reserve the remaining chocolate.
- Warm 6 of the hotcakes according to the packet instructions. Allow to cool a little.
- Place a hotcake in the centre of a plate. Spoon over a sixth of the mascarpone cheese and then sprinkle with some of the reserved chopped chocolate and one tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Dip a cold hotcake into the warm coffee mixture for 3 seconds and then place on top of the mascarpone and chocolate.
- Top with a ball of ice-cream and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.