Crispy duck and shiitake mushrooms crepe platter
- 1x pack of Marcel's Double Love Sweet Crepes or Ooh La La Gluten Free Crepes
- 1 duck break crispy skinned
- 6 fresh Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 Bok choy washed and sliced
- 30g bean thread noodles (Harusame)
- 90g bamboo shoots
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 7ml sake
- 7ml Japanese soy
- 5ml Mirin
- 5ml Sesame oil
- 10g Potato Starch
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes drain and cool.
- Warm crepes in the microwave or oven to make them easier to roll.
- Slice bamboo, spring onions and shitake mushrooms and bok choy.
- Preheat a hot pan or wok and fry with the vegetable oil until wilted but not over cooked, add the sauce.
- Slice duck breast thinly
- Take one crepe and place 1 layer of sliced duck then the vegetable and roll up like you would a roulade or even sushi keeping it tight until desired thickness.
- Slice the crepes and serve on spoon or as desired.
- Great for canapes at a dinner party. Enjoy!