Crepe Pockets with Strawberries, Cream and Champagne Sabayon
- 12 Marcel’s Double Love Sweet Crepes or Ohh La La Gluten Free Crepes folded into quarters
- 350ml Double Cream, whipped
- 2 punnets of Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tablespoon of Caster Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Champagne or Sparkling White Wine
Fold the crepes into quarters and arrange onto a plate. Fill some of the pockets with whipped cream and some of the pockets with the strawberries. To make the sabayon, whisk the egg and wine together in a heatproof bowl and then whisk in the sugar. Whisk over a saucepan of boiling water until very thick and foamy. Be careful not to scramble the eggs! Serve immediately by drizzling all over the crepes, cream and strawberries.