Caramel Ginger Pancake Stack
- Marcel's Happy Pancakes
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger (more or less dependent on personal preference)
- 200g Mascarpone
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Packet Gingernuts
- Caramel Sauce
- Mix Mascarpone, Ginger, Icing Sugar and 2 to 3 Tbsp of Caramel Sauce together until you form a nice smooth caramel looking filling.
- Crush half the ginger nuts to form a rough crumb.
- Spread the mascarpone onto a pancake then sprinkle with the gingernut soil.
- Add another pancake and repeat the first step.
- Top with the last pancake
- Do a final blob of the filling on top and push a whole gingernut in for decoration.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top to give it the decadent look and finish off the plate with a sprinkling of the gingernut soil.