- 1 packet Marcel’s Fancy Blinis
- 24 slices fresh mozzarella (around 8 small sized balls)
- 12 large cherry tomatoes
- 24 basil leaves
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- Make balsamic reduction by heating vinegar and honey in small pot over high heat.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until vinegar has reduced to 1/3 cup (about 10 min). Leave to cool.
- Heat blinis according to packet directions.
- Top blinis with slice of mozzarella, half a cherry tomato and a basil leaf, then drizzle with balsamic reduction to serve. Any remaining balsamic reduction can be stored in the fridge.