Blinis with Pan-Fried Scallops and Leek
- 24 Marcel’s Fancy Blinis
- 1 Leek, cleaned and finely sliced
- 40g Unsalted Butter plus an extra 20g Unsalted Butter
- 24 Scallops with roe on or roe off
- Vegetable oil
- Sea salt
- Melt the butter in a large pan and gently saute the sliced leeks until they are soft. Keep warm.
- Warm the blinis according to the packet instructions.
- Prepare a hot, non stick frying pan with a little vegetable oil and sear the scallops quickly on either side until they are just cooked through. Toss through the extra 20g butter and then generously season the scallops with sea salt.
- Place some of the leek onto the blinis and then top with a warm scallop.