Beetroot, Sour Cream and Walnut Blinis with Microgreens
- 1 packet Marcel’s Fancy Blinis
- 1 packet precooked beetroot (or you can roast or boil your own!)
- 125g sour cream
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 24 walnut halves
- Make balsamic reduction by heating vinegar and honey in small pot over high heat. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until vinegar has reduced to 1/3 cup (about 10 min). Leave to cool (or use a pre-made balsamic reduction!)
- Slice beetroot into small, thin strips.
- Warm blinis according to packet directions.
- Top blinis with a teaspoon of sour cream, two small beetroot slices, a walnut half and microgreens. Drizzle with balsamic reduction to serve.