Asparagus and Prosciutto Crepe Wraps
- 1 packet Marcel’s Ooh La La Gluten Free Crepes
- 16 sprigs fresh asparagus
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 200g cream cheese
- 200g ready-to-eat pesto
- Baking paper & twine to serve
- Prepare crepes according to packet instructions.
- Wash, dry and snap ends off asparagus. Sauté lightly over medium heat until they turn bright green and are cooked to your liking, then season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble crepes, spread with cream cheese and pesto, then wrap one slice of prosciutto around 2 – 3 sprigs of asparagus and lay inside crepe. Roll crepe up.
- Wrap with baking paper and twine for a lovely picnic treat!